Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dead River by Cyn Balog


"I get creeped out just looking at the cover and I'm a little amazed that I wrote something that would warrant a cover that makes me want to run and hide. Here's a little bit about it:

My friends and I are spending prom weekend at a remote wooded cabin on the Dead. The Dead River.

I thought it was going to be just us.

I was wrong.
Nothing is what it seems in this creepy paranormal thriller by Cyn Balog.
I just turned in the First Pass Pages on it so I am sighing with relief I don't have to look at it again. But that cover! That cover I HAVE to look at!  Eeek!  *hides under her bed*"
Source: The Balog Log  (Cyn Balog's blog)
Expected publication: April 9th 2013 by Delacorte

3 comments:

Bonnie Ithil said...

O sa coperta chiar ca e infricosatoare si foarte foarte ciudata.

Cristinab said...

ciudata, si nu ma indoiesc de cat de horror ar fi.

andra lavander said...

horror de la titlu, la coperta si descriere

Si soarele e o stea

Bloguri, Bloggeri si Cititori